Private Wealth Management
THE KFG ADVANTAGE
PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our unique process melds traditional investment techniques with a time-tested discipline and strength providing you greater certainty and calm throughout a variety of markets. Our goal is to build a lifelong dependable partnership with you, your family and your business.
KFG FAMILY FINANCIAL ADVOCATE
Working to ensure the proper coordination of all aspects of your financial life plan.
- Provide a conflict-free source of counsel regarding the entire financial situation of your family.
- Coordinate and provide oversight of all your financial relationships: Collaborating with your CPAs and attorneys.
- Provide due diligence on investment opportunities and third party investment providers.
- Develop, implement and monitor your financial life plan.
- Create and reassess your distribution and cash flow plan in retirement.
- Develop your desired lifestyle plan and maintain it throughout your retirement
- Insurance review and risk management
KFG INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES
The advantage of a holistic investment advisory service is the ability to coordinate and provide the following:
- Fee Transparency at every level of service.
- Managing portfolios in a tax efficient manner.
- Working with concentrated stock positions.
- Developing an asset allocation unique to your situation.
- Advising on alternative investments.
- Choosing strategic money managers.
KFG COLLABORATIVE ESTATE PLANNING SERVICES
A well designed estate plan is a critical part of your legacy. Is your family or business at risk? We work with you to develop a tax-efficient wealth transfer plan to determine and accomplish all your goals. This service includes the transition of business ownership, philanthropic endeavors or providing for your family. KFG works closely with you and your advisors to create an estate plan that fits your life, including:
- Efficient transfer of wealth.
- Defining and carrying out your philanthropic goals.
- Providing for the next generation.
- Structuring a trust.
- Coordination of legal and tax professionals.
- Management of inheritance issues.
- Educating family member on the structure and liquidation of the estate at death.